Decorated Jumbo Easter Eggs

Now that St. Patrick’s Day has past; we are really looking forward to Easter.

Jumbo Easter Egg Blog-003

To celebrate; I wanted to create something special.  This Easter egg fit the bill.

I began with one of these Jumbo Paper Mache Easter eggs.

Jumbo Easter Egg Blog-002

click the photo to see this egg in my Etsy shop

Then I painted the egg baby blue.  I used glue and silver glitter to get the swirls found at the top of the egg.

After I added the silver and white ribbon bow on top (with hot glue, of course); I decided the egg needed a little extra something. 

Jumbo Easter Egg Blog-004

These flower shaped gemstones seemed to do the trick.  Now all I have to do is decide how I want to display this jumbo egg.

Jumbo Easter Egg Blog-003

 

I kind of like it on top of a candlestick. 

What do you think?

Happy Easter!

Kimberly Signature

0 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...