Wooden Growth Ruler

Mini-me recently turned 3 years old.

IMG_3732

It occurred to me that he was growing up a lot faster than I’m prepared for.  I began to wonder how much he has grown in the last year and realized that I had not been keeping a chart.  (Yes, I know; bad Mom). 

I used to have a store bought growth chart (you know the kind that clings to the wall), but when we moved, it somehow disappeared.  Eighteen months of growing, lost!

I have recently fixed this.

SL377787

You see, I reckon that furniture doesn’t get lost in a move.

We move a lot.

SL377808

Since we move a lot, marking walls or door frames is useless.  This ruler solves that.  I can take it down and move it with me.

SL377793

And it looks great in any room.  So I’m sure to find wall to hang it on in our next home.

Everyone that comes by checks their height too.

It’s fun. 

But most importantly;

IMG_3732

Mini-me is eating his vegemite and growing taller everyday.  I now know this; for sure!

Kimberly_Signature.png[2]

0 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...