Fruit Dip Recipe - Only Two Ingredients

We have such a beautiful, bounty of fruit here in Queensland.  Sometimes I like to serve fresh fruit, unencumbered with sugars, pastry, or other ingredients, for dessert.  I think there is nothing more refreshing, or tantalizing than a nice fruit platter.

SL377721

Nice Platter

That being said; I do still have a sweet tooth and I find a little fruit dip on the side is nice.

SL377722

Even Nicer Platter

Here is the quickest fruit dip you will ever make.  With only two ingredients; you can whip it up in under a minute.

SL377669

    • 1 (8 0z) block of cream cheese, softened
    • 1 (7 oz) tub of marshmallow crème (where to buy? posted here)

Mix both ingredients until well blended.  Serve.

SL377725

It’s that easy, and oh so yummy!

Guess what else I did with this dip….

SL377666

I was lazy and didn’t want to mix a batch of cream cheese frosting, so

SL377688

I spread the dip on top of my freshly made cinnamon rolls.  It was sinfully, divine.

Stay tuned for my cinnamon rolls recipe.  You won’t want to miss it.

Kimberly_Signature.png[2]

0 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...