What Am I Thankful For?

I feel the need to reflect on Thanksgiving and it’s meaning this year a little more than usual. 

Thankful paper 

Perhaps it’s the worldwide events of the past eleven months.

Or maybe it has to do with watching mini-me grow so quickly.

It could be that I have a child who is now driving?

What about my “blooming junior chef”? [I am so proud of my children…]

There was a huge wedding this year…

Weddings always make us stop and take inventory on our blessings.

Whatever the reasons for my reflections – I must say that I am a very blessed woman and I am truly Thankful for every one of those blessings; big and little.

 Thankful Chain

I can’t wait to add links to my Thanksgiving chain.  I suspect it will grow significantly.

Kimberly Signature

0 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...