Christmas Decorating – What will it be?

While I have already started thinking about Christmas and even begun pulling a few small things out; I am still of two minds about my overall color scheme this year.

I know I will be using red, but how much and what other color if any?

I looked around some shops yesterday and collected a few photos for inspiration.

Traditional red white and green

Here is a tablescape I loved.  I wanted to be sure and grab the bows across the chairs.  The holly is so cute and RED instead of green!  Don’t you adore it when people think out of the box?

A Candy Christmas

This is the same table from the top view.  I absolutely NEED those candy dishes.  Christmas candy themes have always been one of my all time favorites.  They don’t forget the dinner guest here.  Each guest has a Christmas pudding to take away.  This is definitely a Christmas party I want to be invited to.

Sparkle is the name of the game

Who doesn’t love sparkle at Christmas?  I know the picture does not do this little gem justice.  You would have to have some really special candles to set those gems alight.  Oh how they would sparkle.

glitter 

Gee, right around the corner….here they were.  The perfect accompaniment for that special little tree.  I adore the gold glitter. 

There is always something special about glitter and sparkle at Christmas time.

Please leave a comment to say Hello.  I would love to hear what your plans are for Christmas decorating this year.  Perhaps you might have a few ideas to help inspire me?

Cheers,

Kimberly Signature

1 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Shelly @A Creative Space said...

Oh! I love the star & crystals piece! Wow. The dressed up chairs are pretty fun too. My chairs will be jealous. :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...