Smiley Eggs

Yes I know, Easter is still a few months away.  I can’t help myself.  I have to write a post about the Australian eggs.

Chickens in Australia are apparently all brown.  Thus, brown eggs.  This took a little getting used to.  My biggest concern was; how do you dye Easter eggs when the eggs are brown? [That will be explained in a few months time.] 

For now, I want to focus on the Smiley eggs.  These eggs are available all year round and while the color might be brown and dreary; when you open the carton…

SL376685 

you can’t help but smile.  :)

My mother couldn’t wait to take a picture when she came to visit.  I don’t blame her.  They are cute.

SL376683

Now doesn’t that make you want to whip up a big ol’ omelet?

0 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...