DIY – Rope Planter

I love gardening!  Fresh herbs, beautiful flowers, fragrant bushes, they are all appealing to me.  There is no better feeling then seeing a bud bloom.

Since we are renting our home, I like to keep my favorite plants in pots.  Not only are they portable, but since I am new to Australia, I have found it very useful to be able to move the pots around (too much sun, too little sun, etc.). 

SL376328  I think this gardenia is suffering from too much sun, or too little sun.  Perhaps it needs water?  I haven’t figured this out yet.  Still working on it.

One thing I know for certain, the pot is suffering from a severe case of dull.SL376374

This was an easy fix.  A little rope, some hot glue and the pot is like new.  No more boring, ugly, black pot.  It is now a bright, beachside, textured decoration (that happens to have a gardenia in it).

I was thinking… it kind of reminds me of this lamp.  Hmmm, do you think the ocean air is beginning to transform me?  I seem to be using a lot of twine in my decor.

0 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...