What does Christmas Mean to Me?

I love Christmas!  Mind you, I have had the pleasure of experiencing Christmas under two extremely different circumstances – Winter and Summer.  It still means the same to me no matter the season.

To sum Christmas up in one word, I would say LOVE.  Isn’t that what it is all about?  Spending quality time doing the things you love with the ones you love.  In my heart, house and home I try to remember that we are celebrating the ONE we love.  It is HIS birthday celebration.  Jesus is Love.

I have been spending a lot of time decorating, shopping, wrapping, baking and cuddling (mini-me has a head cold).  Today I took a moment to dwell on the reasons why I had been enjoying all of these activities.  I want everything to be beautiful for Christmas day.  I am excited to see the ones I love gather together and celebrate Jesus’ birthday.

What does Christmas mean to you?

Here’s hoping you have a lovely 9th day of Christmas!

1 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Bev said...

Christmas is family and giving. I love giving at Christmas and I can say that is the one time of the year I can't no like everyone! I promise the more I can give the more I get. What a blessing. Love to all

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...