Peppermint Mocha, Yum!

I love Peppermint. 

I love mochas.

I adore Peppermint Mochas!


I want to share with you my recipe for the perfect Peppermint Mocha.

Peppermint mocha
You need to make a strong cup of espresso.  Read your machine’s manual to determine exactly how to do this (if you don’t already know). 

For me, the most important parts to remember are:

    • to tamp the coffee grounds
    • make sure I use cold water
    • not allow the coffee to drip too long otherwise it turns  bitter

Peppermint Mocha Recipe 
Add milk to a frothing cup along with a drop or two of peppermint extract.


Peppermint Mocha Recipe-1
If you can purchase peppermint syrup at Starbucks or World Market, that would be best.  It is summer here in Australia and peppermint syrup is impossible to find. 


SL375942
Steam the milk and essence together until warm and slightly frothy.  In a large coffee mug  mix a tablespoon of hot chocolate with the espresso.


Peppermint Mocha Recipe-3
Then add the steamed milk.  Stir and top with whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa.  For extra decoration and flavor;  add a miniature candy cane or crushed peppermint candies to the top .
Peppermint Mocha
It is sooooo delicious and easy to make.

I hope you enjoy this for the 6th day of Christmas!

On the 7th day of Christmas, I am taking the day off for some much needed snuggle time with my family.


I’m going to visit this Christmas tree.

SL375877
Isn’t it fabulous?

2 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Natasha said...

That does look delicious. I love cadbury drinking chocolate!

That is some tree. Is it in Surfer's Paradise?

So nice to meet you Kimberly. Your blog is wonderful.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Bev said...

I just made Peppermint Bark as gifts for my co-workers. Your receipe was great so next I will have to try this one. Can't wait

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...