Ho Ho Ho Fun on The 5th Day of Christmas

On the 5th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me….

I love this verse the best.  I don’t know why, it has just always been my favorite.  Perhaps it’s the gold, the rings, or the drawn out sound of the verse.  Being a southern gal, I guess I sorta like those thangs.

I have been very busy decorating, entertaining, and taking mini-me to see the Big Guy, himself.  It’s amazing how a child so young can already know that Santa is “the man”.

Anthony-and-Santa[1].gifWho can visit Santa and not do a little shopping after?  I love the stores at this time of the year.  I try to get my gift shopping done early, so that I can visit the malls with no particular reason in mind other than to take in the “Christmas Spirit” of the season.  I love to browse around looking at the window displays and Christmas decorations.  Have you ever noticed how every store has their own “theme” going on?

SL375874

Decorating inspiration is around every corner!  I love this display.  So simple.  Red and white.  How easy and pleasing to the eye.  My favorite part is that it is cluttered.  I love clutter as long as it looks neat.  Don’t you just look at this table and think “So much is being accomplished in an organized manner”?  That is my Christmas wish…to have clutter in an orderly fashion.  And what about those elves?!?  I will be making a few of those for my kitchen tree.

On the 5th day of Christmas, my gift to you is one hour of relaxation. Free Time Santa Yes, I hereby declare that you should take one hour to snuggle your littlie, visit a Christmas inspired shop, or just read a good book.  Whatever tickles your fancy.

Don’t forget, you will be entered into the Giveaway drawing for Santa by

  • Following AmericKim
  • Leaving a comment
  • Tweeting about AmericKim’s Giveaway (be sure to let me know)

Giveaway Santa Isn’t he precious?

1 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

bev said...

What a beautiful little boy on Santa's lap!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...