Peppermint Bark Recipe

I have always love, love, loved the Peppermint Bark at William’s Sonoma.  It is divine!  If you’ve never tried it, do!  It is worth every cent of the $20.00 it cost (I have seen it up to $26.50).  Not only is it delicious, but it comes wrapped in this adorable, re-usable tin.
Since living in Australia I have missed my local Williams Sonoma store and their yearly supply of Peppermint Bark.
Being the DIY girl that I am, I had to find a really good recipe to make this on my own (a little nostalgia from home). 
Peppermint Bark
  • 6 squares Semi Sweet Baking Chocolate or Bittersweet
  • 6 squares Premium White Baking Chocolate
  • 1 cup crushed peppermint candies (about 50)
Microwave chocolates in separate medium bowls on High for 2 minutes stirring half way through.  Stir until smooth.  Stir 1/2 cup of the candies into each bowl.  Alternately spoon melted chocolate onto wax paper lined cookie sheet.  Swirl together.  Refrigerate for 1 hour.  Break into pieces.
Makes 1 pound.
This recipe is super quick and easy.  It is the perfect gift for your neighbors and friends.  The best part, it doesn’t cost much to make!
Enjoy!
Kimberly

3 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Tristin said...

A girlfriend made this for me today and I have already devoured it--you're right--what a great gift!

Bev said...

I have been looking for something easy and different to make for my co-workers. Now, I know what I'm doing this weekend and what they will have next week. What a blessing you are!

Thanks,

Natasha said...

I have been looking for a recipe for this. Thanks so much for sharing yours-I will definitely try it!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...