True Value – Queensland, Australia

I was so excited!  The day after Thanksgiving, true to form, I went shopping.  The car came to a screeching halt when “what to my wandering eyes did appear but a” shopping center and a True Value Hardware! (hehehe).

SL375558I instantly thought this was my lucky day!  A True Value Hardware! Here! In Australia!

I have to ask:  What has happened to True Value?  Is this the same place, or has the name been borrowed?

It is nothing like the DIYer’s paradise I remember from Texas. 

Does anyone in blog land know; has True Value gone international?

1 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Debbie said...

I am not sure about that. THere is a big blog, thrifty decor chic, they are one of her sponsors you can ask her.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...