History of Halloween

You might remember I posted Halloween Facts and Fiction to clear up some misconceptions about the celebration.  I feel very strongly about bringing this information to people for the simple reason that Halloween finds us visiting neighbors who might not necessarily understand what the holiday is all about. If you knock on someone’s door and ask them to participate in something, it is usually a good idea that they fully understand what it it that they are participating in.

Yesterday I received a very interesting email from Pierce Martin.  Pierce provided a link to a wonderful info graphic designed to help bring some of Halloween’s little known facts to light.  I loved the graphic so much that I agreed to share it with all of you.

Thank you Pierce!halloweenv2

If you can’t view this properly, click here for the actual link.

I hope you enjoy this information as much as I did!

0 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...