Witches’ Brooms

SL374463
How fun are Witches’ Brooms?!?  I make them every year for Halloween (or any other party I have a mind to).  They are easy and taste sooooo good!
This weekend I made some just for fun (the Halloween ones will be made the day before our party).
If you have young children; I bet they would luuuuuv to help!
SL374466The chocolate melts ever so easily in the microwave.  The next batch I will use dark chocolate, then tip them with white (for the broom end).  I also set aside some white chocolate to add orange food coloring to.  I then decorate the sticks with the orange chocolate for the Halloween effect.
My favorite way to serve them is in a spooky goblet.
There are so many different ways to make and serve these….What is your favorite?
SL374476
I know the pictures are still blurry.  Mr. AK got the “hint” (it’s at the end of this post) this morning.  He spoils me so.  My Christmas list is getting very long…..

1 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Bev said...

Great idea!! I will have to try some for my little goblins.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...