Weekend Garage Sale Finds

I was sooooooo proud this weekend!

I went out in the monsoonal weather we were having in the hopes of finding a church garage sale.  On my way (via directions compliments of I-phone), I spotted a garage sale at a local house.  I stopped, of course.

The two ladies and man running this estate sale were so very kind.  Because of the weather, they were closing up.  When I approached, one of the ladies handed me a plastic bag and said that I could have anything on the table (for free!). 

Of, course behind the table I spotted this valet:

SL374477

There was a price of “$10 $5.00”.  I loved it! 

While talking to the ladies, I was pointed to this mirror:

SL374479

It wasn’t broken (I did that when I got home; ugh!)

The kind man approached the conversation and said “It’s yours”.

Then they threw in these two lamps and two light fixtures for free as well.

I couldn’t thank them enough!  All of this for $5.00!

SL374477-1

I’m going to have a blast fixing it all up!

I skipped the church sale and went straight home.  The rain really was coming down!

By the way; did you notice the chair that the mirror and light fixture are on is the one and only Cinderella Slipper Chair all stripped down?

 Click here to see some other Garage Sale finds.

0 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...