Eye of Newt and Toe of Frog…

Boo to you

BOO!

Haven’t I been a busy little witch (no jokes)…My newest best friend in the whole, wide world, has quickly become contact paper! 

Once I discovered the convenience of contact paper on my kitchen wall; a monster was born!

I can’t get enough of this stuff!  Wow! Does it ever make decorating for Halloween fun and easy!?!

My ghost above?  Yeppers, contact paper!

SL374492 Spooooooooky mirror.  No matter where you look the eyes are…

contact paper. SL374509

The bats.  Well, what is Halloween without a few batty friends? And yes, they are contact paper!

SL374489

No Halloween pumpkins in Australia? NO Worries – just add contact paper!  (by the way did you notice my orange chrysanthemums and citronella candle? Spring meets Halloween – it’s a good thing).

Speaking of Martha Stewart, I visited her this weekend.  She has some fantastic online templates!   Here is her link, just for you!  I love to share…. http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/pumpkin-templates

I  couldn’t help but add these little critters (they are all over blog land this year)!

SL374515

But Martha didn’t stop there.  Oh no, she had an answer for the question that has been haunting me for days now.  I wanted a silhouette on this beautiful shade.

SL374504

Martha had the perfect template for me.  Oh how I love Martha Stewart!  She is so creative.  I bet you’ll be seeing a lot more of her input in my Halloween decorating!

SL374498

After all of that Halloween creativity running through my brain; I couldn’t help myself!  I was sitting in mini-me’s room today and looked out his window to see this bird sitting in the tree.  How spooky is that?!?  I will be showing you how to create your very own spooky photo later this week, so stay tuned!

 

2 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love all your decorations! Those cute mice on the stairs are all over blogland and adorable. I like the bats!!

Bev said...

What a cool idea. There goes my sliding glass door and mirrors. I can't wait to buy some contact paper and get to work! Thanks,

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...