Time Zone Clocks Tutorial from The Shabby Nest

Hi Everyone!

I couldn’t wait any longer!  I had to feature “The Shabby Nest”.  I loved Wendy’s Time Zone Clocks so much that I went straight out and bought the supplies to make my own.

But first, I had to read how Wendy made them….

Wendy found her three clocks at an awesome price of $1.99 each!  How very frugal!

Since she originally wanted black clocks but could not pass up the bargain price, she did what we all do best; she painted them!

When she was all finished, it looked like this:

Now, isn’t that just fantastic and useful too?

I copied her project with a few tweeks of my own (I don’t have a Silhouette Digital Cutter) and this is what I came up with:

SL373680 

Very functional.  This is located in my kitchen where we see it most. The smudges of the “Dallas” clock won’t come off so I will have to eventually redo that one.  I paid $3.00 for the clocks at KMart.  Not as frugal; but still worth it.

Please be sure and pop on over to The Shabby Nest to see the full tutorial.

shabbynestbutton

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

My sister lives in London~ So I have big 'time zone' clocks too. I love it!
Another friday's favorite for sure :-)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...