First Day of Spring!

Woo Hoo!  Spring has officially arrived!  Today, September 1, is the first day of Spring!

There is so much happening this Spring…

carlton

AFL Grand Final 

Cup Day

Melbourne Cup Day

and

supergp-scroller-kiss

The Gold Coast 600

Just to name a few events...

We will be throwing several large parties, attending the Melbourne Cup day, Celebrating Halloween and hosting Thanksgiving dinner.

I am concentrating now on getting prepared for all of the fun and creative projects ahead.

Does anyone know how to make a fascinator (the head piece for the Melbourne Cup)?  I made two last year.  I will be posting later in the season on how I make mine.  In the meantime; if you have any suggestions, posts, or ideas for me; please send them in.  I would love to include you.

As always, I’m looking forward to your comments.

Have a great Day!

1 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Biljana said...

Hi Kim!
Beautiful pictures. Thanks for visit my blog. I am your newest follower:)
Greetings from Europe, Biljana

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...