Australia’s Version of Gorilla Glue

TGIF! 

If you spend anytime at all with me; you will know that I LOVE FRIDAYS!

This Friday, I want to share the best tip I learned this week.

Remember the DIY Blogger Test Project?

August 21, 2010 048

My project came to a screeching halt when I discovered that I would need a really strong glue and I could not purchase Gorilla Glue anywhere in Australia. 

In America gorilla glue would be the answer, but without access, what is a girl to do? Throw away the $1.00 table?

Ha!  No way!  Not me.

So, I set out on a quest to find an alternative. 

My search led me to a local hardware store, Bunnings. (my hubby actually tried to order an apron from Bunnings for me – isn’t he just too cute!)

This alternative is Vise Super Glue.

September 3, 2010 035 

Vise has the same ingredients as Gorilla Glue.  I am very pleased to announce: it works just as well!

The project is now coming along fine and I am hoping to have the big reveal next week! 

Please let me know if you have any experiences with this glue.  I would love to hear from you. 

*Please note that I have not been paid in anyway to promote Bunnings, gorilla glue, or vise super glue.  These are just my experiences that I thought I would share in hopes of helping fellow DIYers.

 

0 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...