Apples – Faux or Real?

I have never been a fan of faux fruit and veggies…SL373681

I prefer real.  The smell of a bowl of fresh fruit is so welcoming.  As you know, I do love to decorate with silk flowers – everywhere, just not faux fruit.

SL373682

I was in a favorite thrift store of mine and I spotted a bowl full of faux apples.

They cost $3.00.  I swiped them up!  Let me show you why….

SL373688

Can you spot the real apple?

SL373682It’s the one with the price tag on it.  I placed a real apple amongst the faux ones.  I could not tell the difference!  How great are they?

I’ve been converted!  For three dollars – faux apples are a must!

0 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...