Chicken in a Crockpot– A 4 Ingredient Recipe

I have heard so much about this book, 4 Ingredients.  It is the number one cookbook in Australia. 

This recipe is NOT from the cookbook.  It is a recipe I have been making for years.  I don’t even have a name for the recipe (thus Chicken in a Crockpot).

Chicken recipe-6

Many years ago; I went to pick my son up at a friend’s house.  The aroma in the house was mouth watering.  I asked what it was and received this recipe. It has been a hit in my house ever since.  Everyone loves it!

So easy:  crock pot easy: no mess to clean up easy….

          • 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breast
          • 16 oz. sour cream
          • 1 envelope onion soup mix
          • 1 can cream of chicken soup

Place the chicken in a crock pot. (1st ingredient).

Chicken recipe-1 These are the remaining 3 ingredients.  (I have also made this recipe using French onion soup mix and it is just as yummy).

Mix the remaining 3 ingredients together.  I like to add just a little water if it seems too thick.

Pour on top of the chicken.

Chicken recipe-4 Cook 6-8 hours. Once the chicken is cooked; I like to shred it while in the pot.  It is also good served whole.

     Chicken recipe-6 Serve over rice or noodles.

Enjoy!

Kimberly_Signature.png[2]

1 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

thegirlwiththeplan said...

I am crock pot fan all the way too so perfect. Thanks for being a new reader of mine!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...