Where Do I Blog?

 

 Centsational Girl asked us all a very interesting question this weekend; “Where do you Blog?”.

Me?  I am blogging at my dining table right now.

August 29, 2010 037

Tonight I will probably be on the couch, covered with my faux fur throw, blogging while I watch a movie with my husband. 

Animal print throw

When I was in Melbourne, I was blogged from my iphone. 

Young and Jackson

Usually, my favorite spot is in the at the table.  It is roomy, the chairs are comfortable and I can see my son in the lounge as he watches Dora the Explorer or outside the sliding door while he plays in the sun.

Most of the time; I blog with my little guy sitting in my lap helping me type.  It takes twice as long; but the snuggles are well worth the effort. (By the way, I’m holding him as I type this while sitting in my chair at the table).

I don’t really think that I would like to have a dedicated blog spot at this time in my life.  I love that I can pick-up my laptop, set it on the kitchen counter and blog while I cook dinner.

August 29, 2010 016

I love blogging, adore spending time with my family while I blog, and am obsessed with finding new subjects to write about.

I know that no matter where I blog from; the release I get from writing is very relaxing.  It is like having a journal that might one day help to brighten someone else’s day.

Where do you blog from?

7 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Centsational Girl said...

I hear ya on the 'little one on the lap helping you type' thing ! Me too !!!! I adore that snuggle time too! Thanks for this little peek into your lovely space and cozy life, thanks for linking up, this is FUN !
xo
Kate

Sarah @ Sugar Bananas! said...

What a great question. I started blogging from the dining table also. We recently bought a new desk and made an office...so I'm trying to keep the laptop in there so it doesn't get hurt in my high traffic kitchen :) It's always neat to see where others do their blogging. Thanks for sharing. Have a great Monday!

~Sarah

LDH said...

Hi Kim! Making the rounds visiting the blog party posts! I really like your comfy and casual blogging style and of course, your blogging buddy!

So nice stopping by to visit with you!
Kindly, ldh

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

You are like me moving around with the laptop. So much better than being tied to a desk. Thanks for stopping by.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I always move around while I blog - I've got three little ones to keep up with!

Rene said...

Isn't is nice to have the flexibility? And yes, the snuggles are totally worth it.

-Rene

KateB said...

I used to blog in the kitchen when I had a laptop but I find that having a desktop gets me some "mommy alone time" when I need it late at night...

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...