Lemon Lime Bitters Mocktail


Have you ever heard of Lemon Lime Bitters?
I had not until I moved to Australia.
Refreshing 1 
It is a lovely, refreshing drink. 

A non-alcoholic cocktail.  According to Wikipedia;
"Lemon Lime and Bitters originated in Australia where it became customary for golf players to have a drink of LLB after a round of golf.  Over 50 million LLB are consumed each year in Australia alone.  It is still relatively unknown in North America, despite the prevalance of all three ingredients."
Today, I want to share it with you.
1.  Inside a tall thin glass, rim 5-6 drops of bitters (Angostura Bitters found in any supermarket worldwide)
 Step 1
2.  Add ice.  Swirl ice until bitters coats the inside of the glass evenly.
Step 2 
3.  Fill glass with 7-up or  Sprite (aka: lemonade in Australia).
Step 3 
4.  Add a shot of lime cordial or fresh lime juice.
 Step 4
5.   Garnish with a lemon or lime slice.
Step 5 
I hope you enjoy this drink as much as I have. 
Refreshing 2

What is your favorite summer time drink?

2 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

The DIY Show Off said...

That looks so refreshing! I have to try it - thanks for sharing. My husband does all of the cooking and it's so good. Now I can surprise him by making a drink to go along with his bbq. :)

Have a great week! I can't access your followers to sign up for some reason tonight but I'll check back! :)Nice to "meet" you!

Roeshel

cassie @ hi sugarplum! said...

That looks yummy! Thanks for following my blog...I can't wait to read through yours!

xoxo, Cassie

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...