I Love Fridays!

Oh, Happy Day!  I love Fridays!  It is my most favorite day of the week.  Since my mini-vacation came to an end, I have been reminiscing about all of the lovely places I have visited.

Today I would like to share just a few of the places I have seen in Australia.


Hayman Island - one of my favorite.  A place to fall in love and everywhere you look there is beauty.
Dining in Hayman Island is exquisite.  Right on the beach....

If you have children; you might enjoy Daydream Island more...

The wildlife is so beautiful.  If you're not careful, they will come right into your room.

My childrens' favorite probably remains the famous zoo.  Steve Irwin really made an impression with this zoo.  It is fantastic!

The kangaroos love the attention.  They are such sweet creatures. 


There is also the beach.  Everyone's favorite.  So many to choose from.  I have seen several beautiful spots. 

Where are your favorite places to vacation?


**Please note that I have not been hired, payed, or otherwise rewarded for any of this post.  These are simply photos from my family's holidays/vacations around Australia.

2 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Anonymous said...

I love to visit the Grand Canyon in America

AmericKim said...

I would love to see photos of the Grand Canyon. If you have any, please send them.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...