DIY Blogger Test Project


Have I got a treat for you Today!
August 21, 2010 046
While I was driving along, I spied 5 or 6 garage sales. O Happy Day!
You see, I absolutely adore garage sales!  Most people in my life have told me that other peoples’ junk was; well, junk.  “There’s a reason they don’t want it anymore.”
I could never see that.  I see other peoples’ junk as my treasure. – I think we’ll name our little piece “The Ugly Duckling”.
August 21, 2010 048
Long story short: I had to have this.  I quickly removed the items placed on top, examined the table, (and yes, noticed that the price said $1).  I then looked up at the lady and said “Who could place this piece outside?”  I must have it.  I paid her and quickly left before she changed her mind.
Did I mention that I paid $1.00 for this treasure?
August 21, 2010 047
I drove home quickly.  Mr. AmericKim was out for the day and I had to hide this Ugly Duckling pronto.
August 21, 2010 054 



All the way home (while watching for stray spiders crawling out of my treasure) I was thinking; what will I do with this?
Then it hit me!
August 21, 2010 049
It’s a blogging test for me!!!
August 21, 2010 050
Before I can proclaim myself an accomplished DIYer who is worthy of tutoring others in the ways of DIY; I should take on the most difficult of challenges!
August 21, 2010 052
Honestly, blogging my way through turning The Ugly Duckling into A Beautiful Swan, should elevate my status from…
August 21, 2010 053
Blogging Beginner
to
Blogging DIYer

Don’t you agree?
Here’s what I’m going to do.  I will be posting status updates on our “Ugly Duckling Transformation” as I complete them.
Let’s see how this goes…..
Wish me well (I’m goin’ ta need it)

0 Comments - Click Here! Love to Hear from You.:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Please leave me a message and I will strive to reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...